Foreign Trade Zone Advantages
Powering your supply chain with value, efficiency.
Foreign Trade Zone #53, Site 2: In today’s global supply chain, MidAmerica’s Foreign Trade Zone is a powerful advantage, helping to insure the most cost-effective flow of goods and materials possible. MidAmerica’s FTZ allows your organization to:
- Reduce, defer or eliminate duties: Reduce costs of component parts, exported products and material that is scrapped, wasted or consumed in the manufacturing process.
- Eliminate value-added costs: Dutiable value on foreign merchandise removed from the FTZ can exclude zone costs associated with processing or fabrication, such as labor, overhead and profit.
- Eliminate inventory taxes: No ad valorem taxes are paid on personal property in the FTZ.
- Cut paperwork and processing fees: Zone users file only one custom entry per week rather than one custom entry per shipment.
- Eliminate duties on sales to DoD and NASA
- Track inventories more accurately and enhance security: Enjoy greater efficiency as well as lower negotiated cargo costs.
Southern Business & Development Magazine selected MidAmerica as one of the Top 10 Sites in the South that Can Accommodate Any Project.
Area Leaders Recognized for Workforce Development Efforts
Recently, three area leaders were recognized for their efforts and commitment to northeast Oklahoma through workforce development initiatives. Barbara Hawkins of the Pryor Area Chamber of Commerce, David…
MidAmerica Industrial Park provides $1.4 billion economic impact annually
MidAmerica Industrial Park provides a $1.4 billion economic impact annually according to a report compiled by the Tulsa Regional Chamber. Officials at MidAmerica recently completed the 2016 impact study…
MidAmerica Industrial Park announces $1.2 million STEM investment in area school districts
PRYOR — MidAmerica Industrial Park on Monday announced a $1.2 million investment in STEM labs — science, technology, engineering and math — and career centers in all five Mayes…