Foreign Trade Zone Advantages
Powering your supply chain with value, efficiency.
Foreign Trade Zone #53, Site 2: In today’s global supply chain, MidAmerica’s Foreign Trade Zone is a powerful advantage, helping to insure the most cost-effective flow of goods and materials possible. MidAmerica’s FTZ allows your organization to:
- Reduce, defer or eliminate duties: Reduce costs of component parts, exported products and material that is scrapped, wasted or consumed in the manufacturing process.
- Eliminate value-added costs: Dutiable value on foreign merchandise removed from the FTZ can exclude zone costs associated with processing or fabrication, such as labor, overhead and profit.
- Eliminate inventory taxes: No ad valorem taxes are paid on personal property in the FTZ.
- Cut paperwork and processing fees: Zone users file only one custom entry per week rather than one custom entry per shipment.
- Eliminate duties on sales to DoD and NASA
- Track inventories more accurately and enhance security: Enjoy greater efficiency as well as lower negotiated cargo costs.
MidAmerica Industrial Park has an on-site regional business jet airport with 24 hour self-service fueling stations.
MidAmerica Industrial Park provides $1.4 billion economic impact annually
MidAmerica Industrial Park provides a $1.4 billion economic impact annually according to a report compiled by the Tulsa Regional Chamber. Officials at MidAmerica recently completed the 2016 impact study…
MidAmerica Industrial Park announces $1.2 million STEM investment in area school districts
PRYOR — MidAmerica Industrial Park on Monday announced a $1.2 million investment in STEM labs — science, technology, engineering and math — and career centers in all five Mayes…
New Google facility opening in Pryor brings its Oklahoma investment to $2 billion
PRYOR — Google and its uber popular search engine apparently have found a long-term home in Oklahoma. The Internet services company doubled down on its commitment Friday, announcing the…